credits due to all the sources
Wednesday, August 29, 2012
Monday, August 27, 2012
You have nailed it right my dear Humble Follower by admitting that ‘we are number one’. Lance Armstrong the cyclist also claimed to be the number one who is only now being stripped of all his wins dating back to 1998 and while also being banned from competitive sport for life by the U.S. Anti-Doping Agency (USADA).
The USADA has accused Armstrong of using, possessing, trafficking, and giving to others performance-enhancing drugs as well as covering up doping violations. The Agency’s CEO Travis Tygart said in a recent statement: “It is a sad day for all of us who love sport and our athletic heroes. This is a heartbreaking example of how the win-at-all costs culture of sport, if left unchecked, will overtake fair, safe and honest competition…..”.
One wonders if it is only cycling or the “win-at-all costs” and “we are number one” delusional mindset has helped “us” achieve the ‘number one’ status in so many areas while totally disregarding what is right and wrong.
Thursday, August 23, 2012
credits: due to all the sources of this and every post.
Thursday, August 9, 2012
1. White terrorists are called “gunmen.” What does that even mean? A person with a gun? Wouldn’t that be, like, everyone in the US? Other terrorists are called, like, “terrorists.”
2. White terrorists are “troubled loners.” Other terrorists are always suspected of being part of a global plot, even when they are obviously troubled loners.
3. Doing a study on the danger of white terrorists at the Department of Homeland Security will get you sidelined by angry white Congressmen. Doing studies on other kinds of terrorists is a guaranteed promotion.
4. The family of a white terrorist is interviewed, weeping as they wonder where he went wrong. The families of other terrorists are almost never interviewed.
5. White terrorists are part of a “fringe.” Other terrorists are apparently mainstream.
6. White terrorists are random events, like tornadoes. Other terrorists are long-running conspiracies.
7. White terrorists are never called “white.” But other terrorists are given ethnic affiliations.
8. Nobody thinks white terrorists are typical of white people. But other terrorists are considered paragons of their societies.
9. White terrorists are alcoholics, addicts or mentally ill. Other terrorists are apparently clean-living and perfectly sane.
10. There is nothing you can do about white terrorists. Gun control won’t stop them. No policy you could make, no government program, could possibly have an impact on them. But hundreds of billions of dollars must be spent on police and on the Department of Defense, and on TSA, which must virtually strip search 60 million people a year, to deal with other terrorists.