For intellectually matured audience!
"You want to create boredom? Be politically correct in your conversation." His Holiness Karl Lagerfeld

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Paycheck Fairness Act in Medieval America?




I say to the women out there in America, let’s keep this fight going. Put on your lipstick, square your shoulders, suit up, and let’s fight for a new American revolution where women are paid equal pay for equal work, and let’s end wage discrimination in this century once and for all.
Sen. Barbara Mikulski (D-MD) took to the Senate floor for a passionate speech after Republicans blocked the Paycheck Fairness Act. (viathink-progress)

Humble follower thought he lived in United States of America, beacon of free speech, liberty, democracy, fairness, equal opportunity, women's rights, minority rights and freedom of worship. Am I really a citizen of a developed and civilized country? Doesn't it sound like "Afghanistan of Taliban"? or medieval Europe, need to ask the Holyman, humble follower is very very confused, where am I hello anybody tell me please I am scared where am I.........Holyman help...........

No comments:

Post a Comment