For intellectually matured audience!
"You want to create boredom? Be politically correct in your conversation." His Holiness Karl Lagerfeld

Sunday, June 12, 2011

He is back, and not very pleased!


Yesterday I went out to do a few errands, (yes we holy people do worldly things too). This is the ironic part of human life, no matter how holy we get, ___ has put certain body parts that need to be taken care off, I know what you dirty minded people are thinking…. I am not saying private parts you perverts, body parts. Any way when I came back, I had a message on the answering machine.

I press the button on the phone, the heavenly voice says “you have one new message, new message”. Lo and behold, there comes Guru’s voice. He did not sound very happy, Guru said, “you are not only spreading false stories of my long vanishing, but have started the Circus without me. How dare you. A few phone calls and emails of yours went unanswered; you assumed I ‘ve gone into vanished state forever. Is this what I taught you? Did you try to contact me through spiritual means? Did you text me on my secure mystical line? You ___ “. (No, no this __ is not for Allah, Bhagwan, God or Yahweh, it is for Jesus’ mode of transport).  Ours is a civilized blog with a very high moral level, we will not use words like ass on this holy forum.

It dawned on me while cleaning my room last week, I rolled away my meditation mat, the very mat that I sit on to communicate with ___ (No, this dash is not for Jesus’ mode of transport) and Guru, through secure mystic line. Oh my ___! What a ___ I am.  

This isn’t all, now, when Guru opens the Holyman Circus blog page on his holy laptop, it fails to load. Guru is very displeased; he thinks it is all my doing. How do I tell him it is Bill Gates doing, whose windows are flawed like humans, and easily get corrupted. When I asked him to switch to Apple, he got real upset.  He replied; “Apple is very Satanic, sinful and evil, it not only got our papa Adam and mama Eve, out of heavens, but also misguided Newton big time”. I am speechless, he is right.

I am very pissed off (excuse my French). Not only is Guru back, he is not very pleased. In my heart of hearts I was thinking Guru is perhaps vanished for good, I will bark in the sunshine of fame and fortune.

 I am waiting for his message, so shall you………..

No comments:

Post a Comment